|Downton Abbey on PBS|
|American Horror Story Asylum on FX|
|Up All Night on NBC|
|The Walking Dead on AMC|
|Criminal Minds on CBS|
- Downton Abbey is a real tearjerker, but I don't mind the puffy eyes all in favor of its irresistible fashion transformations and bits and pieces of historical facts.
- American Horror Story, both season 1 & 2 have been so sick, twisted, at times confusing but always interesting that I'm literally hooked on this anthology. Unfortunately my love for horror films did not change as I expected it to with motherhood. Luckily, when we have movie night, my son prefers to be alone in the next room watching his Deigo or Ice Age.
- Up All Night, because life is about balance for me, I can relate to this show. Aside from Comedic geniuses Maya Rudolph (remember her famous Donatella Versace on SNL?), Will Arnett, and Christina Applegate who really do share onscreen chemistry. The funny writing by Emily Spivey makes it an entertaining half hour.
- Criminal Minds, ah what can I say? In its 8th season and yet still as disturbing as ever. My husband thinks I've become paranoid because of this show, and my rationale is, a little paranoia only makes me more alert... nothing's wrong with that, right?
- The Walking Dead, I'm usually not a zombies fan. However, in this uncertain world, I can almost foresee some sort of uproar in the not too distant future. Far-fetched? Maybe. Paranoid? Probably. Though I do wonder about humanity as a whole when faced with an apocalyptic situation. When the time comes, I guess I'll be wearing the durable, snug fit of Dafna boots to better out run the zombies or crazies!