|Olivia Munn in Marchesa | Amy Adams in Oscar de la Renta|
|Naomi Watts in Armani | Stacey Kiebler in Naeem Khan|
|Zoe Saldana in Alexis Mabielle | Jessica Chastain in Amani|
- Olivia Munn looked sensational in a gold embroidered deep red Marchesa dress.
- Amy Adams is a proven red-carpet best dressed season after season. She wore an ice grey Oscar de la Renta strapless gown with a soft tulle frilly train. Bare décolletage, chignon, and diamonds only completed her effortless chic look.
- Naomi Watts' Armani dress had a space-age cool cutout at the shoulder. My absolute fav!
- Stacey Kiebler wore a stunning black/silver Naeem khan razor front gown from his fall 2013 collection. The gown was slightly altered from its runway version as to be not sheer on the bottom for the red carpet.
- Zoe Saldana chose an Alexis Mabille couture gown. With a floral-embroidered bodice, and matching belt and long bow, this ensemble was uber feminine; which only made the bows on her shoes overkill.
- Jessica Chastain opted for a strapless Armani gown with a suede-like texture. I love the look, but because she's got porcelain skin, it would've been nice to see her in some rich color. Perhaps, a bold colored stingray cuff could have done the trick.