|Proenza Shouler asymmetic leather coated woven jacket, an excellent investment piece|
|Iris & Ink knitwear, one of my new favorite lines!|
|Herve Leger dresses are classic and sexy|
|Valentino quilted leather tote | Alexander Wang Emile leather trimmed suede/fleece tote|
|Giuseppe Zanotti leather platform pumps | Chloe leather knee boots|
- Outerwear- Pick timeless silhouettes and neutral colors, and these investment pieces will be worth every penny in the long run.
- Knitwear- Light weight sweaters or open cardigans are perfect transitional pieces for the in-between fall weather.
- LCD- Little classic dresses are much more interesting. Little black dresses are overrated and in my opinion pretty boring.
- Designer handbag. Well-made functional handbags go a long way. They're especially worthwhile when you didn't pay the full prices for their value.
- Designer footwear. Shoes or boots that can transition into the upcoming season seamlessly. Pick stylish styles in neutral colors to stay on-trend. Pretend you are frugal aunt Dorothy, who buys Christmas ornaments at the Christmas sale--for next year! Same idea here, except it is only 2 months away before you'll actually use them.